Dr Diana Theodores, Speaker, International Performance Coach, Author
Inspiring leaders to step into their biggest selves for greater influence, engagement and fulfilment
I felt ‘more’ in every way: more alive, more hopeful, more motivated, more passionate, more courageous.
The inspiration of great performances led me to the world of theatre and onwards to the corporate business stage where I bring a lifetime of experience about what makes great performance to help ignite executives just like you to achieve your best performance in all the roles you play.
It’s my passion and privilege to inspire you to bring your fullest, boldest, authentic self through the door of your organisation or workplace and truly make a difference.
So let’s pull back the safety curtain, step into the warmth of the spotlight and enjoy the energy and flow of being at your best whether engaging with 1 person or 1,000 as a leaders, as a team players and as human beings.
To Book Diana For Speaking Engagements, Expert Comment, Interviews
and Other Media Online or Live
Call +44 (0)20 7692 8714 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you’re alive you’re creative! Rethinking creativity and how it ignites your courage and confidence.
- Your life story is your greatest asset. Leverage your story for your brand and visibility
- The Practice of Presence – Being in the Now and creating maximum engagement
- Great communication requires fitness. It is anything but a soft skill!
- Claim the ‘I’ and stop hiding behind ‘we.’ How to be your own talent scout and raise your visibility.
- Summon your ‘inner revolutionary.’ Why it’s time for women to forge their own templates for leadership and dare to do things differently
- How can theatre skills help you in business: From theatre director to the corporate world – how to become a better business performer
“Performing As You” available now on Amazon* – click here to buy now from Amazon
* An Amazon best seller book
Performing As You: How to have authentic impact in every role you play
Performing as You is one of the only business books to bring powerful lessons from theatre and performance onto the business stage through the lens of the self. Readers are challenged, supported and galvanised to embrace their unique life force, own their gifts and awaken their fullest powers of expression.